Virtual (web streaming)
|Until 30th August, 2012||Individual:||USD 350||individual:||USD 200|
|Business Groups (up to 3 persons):||USD 700||Not Available:||–|
|From 1st – 30th September, 2012||Individual:||USD 400||Individual:||USD 250|
|Business Groups (up to 3 persons):||USD 800||Not Available:||–|
|Until 15th, October, 2012||Individual:||USD 450||Individual:||USD 300|
|Business Groups (up to 3 persons):||USD 900||Not Available:||–|
The registration fee includes:
- Access to all conferences either in situ or virtually, according to the type of registration;
- Free Wi-FI Internet access inside the venue where the Summit will take place, only for participants that choose «on-site» registrations;
- Lunch and coffee breaks during the days of the Summit, only for participants that choose «in situ» registration;
- Oficial Summit Report (electronic version);
- Summit material provide by Organisers, and Sponsors, only for participants that choose «on-site» registration.
- The registration process for the Latin American Summit on Future Internet is easily completed on line.
- Your registration will not be confirmed until we have received your payment in full.
- You must complete all steps for your registration to be accepted. It is not possible to save an incomplete registration and come back to it later.
- Your registration does not include hotel bookings
Banking information (in case of payments by bank transfer)
|· Bank name: BBVA
· Account Number:
· Account holder name:
· Swift Code:
· Bank Address: